Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Commuters Arsenal #1

A commuter often has too much to carry for a backpack, messenger bag, or even paniers. The next step up is a trailer!
I've been trying to drive my car a little as possible, but I have a dog, and the dog park is a couple of miles away. I'm too lazy to walk that far, and letting my hyperactive husky pull me on my bike would be ridiculously dangerous (especially if she decides to turn when I want to go straight). So I bought a Nashbar Kid Karriage that someone was selling on Craigslist
The pup seems to like it.



Now long treks with cumbersome cargo will be easy!
I strongly suggest that anyone wanting to live car free invest in a trailer of some sort. If you don't have a dog or kid a flat, open trailer might be a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment