Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Old School

The Old School offers a lot of cheap classes (most are only $7) in "frugal, traditional, and sustainable living". I've signed up for the Home Brewing class this Saturday! 
"The homebrew masters in charge are so excited to teach this multi-session class aimed at helping you with the brewing process from set-up to poppin' the top on your first bottled beer. Supplies are not included in the cost of the class, but students will be personally directed to affordable (some recycled) supplies. Must be over age 21 to attend class."

It's going to be a long ride out to the North Valley from my house. 15 miles if I take the Bosque Trail, or 10 miles if I take the ugly route along the North Diversion Channel (I'm opting for the long, pretty ride).



I can't wait to learn to make my own beer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment